Friday, October 29, 2010

Mouneh Invitation




  









Dear Family and Friends,

I’m very pleased to announce that the book Mouneh: Preserving Food for the Lebanese Pantry has finally come to life after 5 years of hard work. I would like to invite each and every one of you to the launch of the book. (Please see all details on card above). I hope you can all make it to celebrate this effort that is continuously undertaken everyday by so many all around Lebanon in order to preserve a fundamental part of our Lebanese culinary heritage—the mouneh.

PS: Please forward this e-mail to all your contacts, as additional proceeds will help me print an Arabic version, enabling all Lebanese people to benefit from this study and perpetuate its content.

1 comment:

  1. Geraldine McGuireMay 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM

    Hi Barbara, I am on my way to Beirut and was wondering where I can purchase your book. We are staying at the Port View Hotel, Gemmayzeh - is there any place close by. Regards Geraldine

    ReplyDelete